What you put into your body tremendously affects your energy level and, if you’re training for a triathlon, your performance. Food is fuel and you need to pay close attention to the kind of fuel you are giving your body.
The idea of “I can eat what I want” just doesn’t cut it when it comes to triathlon.
But don’t worry, I’m not saying that you have to give up every type of food you like. I’ve put together a few ‘secret’ nutrition tips that can help you achieve your triathlon goals without having to live like a Monk. Just add your email below and I’ll send you my Guide to Triathlon Training – plus tips and tricks on how to short-cut your way to a healthy triathlete diet.
Proper nutrition is one of the most important aspects of your triathlon training. Unfortunately, it’s the most overlooked of all training aspects. But it needn’t be hellish – follow these tips and “work smarter not harder”.
Triathlon Nutrition Resources:
- Coffee – Can It Boost Your Workouts?
- Triathlon Tricks of the Trade: Meal Timing, Composition, and Amount
- What to Eat the Night Before A Triathlon
- Are Supplements Necessary for Triathlon Training?
- Sensible Triathlon Nutrition: How to Feel Full
- Controlling Hunger while Triathlon Training
- The Best Triathlon Recovery Foods
- How to Use a Food Diary in Your Triathlon Training