You’re intimidated by the triathlon swim! I understand – I was too…
Ask any beginner triathlete which event they are least looking forward to and 9 out of 10 times the answer will be an emphatic “The Swim!“.
So why are you nervous about the swim?
Some people don’t know how to swim. Other’s haven’t been swimming for years. However the most common reason to dread the triathlon swim is the fact that it’s in the open-water. The prospect of swimming outside the safe confines of your local swimming pool is just plain frightening.
Thankfully I can help even the most unsure swimmer overcome these fears. Just add your email below and I’ll reveal the many tried and tested triathlon swim tips that will build your confidence and help you conquer the open water swim. It’s absolutely free.
Triathlon Swimming Resources:
- Developing a Good Catch
- Get a Better Swim Stroke
- How to Improve Swimming Stroke
- How to Pace Your Triathlon Swim
- First Triathlon Swimming Questions Answered
- How to Become A Better Triathlon Swimmer
- 10 Little Known Master Swimming Facts Every Triathlete Should Know
- Improve Your Triathlon Swimming by Swimming Less
- Tips for Efficient Triathlon Swimming
- Triathlon Swim Tips for Experienced Swimmers
- Get Over the Fear of Open Water Swimming
- Advice for New Triathlon Swimmers
- Technical Components of the Triathlon Swim
- Swimmer’s Shoulder
- Swimmer’s Eye
- Swimmer’s Ear
- Triathlon Wetsuit Care
- The Benefits of a Triathlon Wetsuit
- Triathlon Wetsuits – Tips for Buying